The Breville VKJ469 polished stainless steel Brita filter jug kettle combines modern design with high performance. It is high wattage--3 kilowatt (kW)--keeping the boiling time short to save you time and has a concealed element. This makes it easier to clean and more energy efficient than an immersed element, requiring a lower minimum water level in order to function safely. It has a capacity of 1 litre (l) and features Brita filter technology which works as the kettle is boiling. This Brita filter uses a mixture of carbon and ion exchange resin to remove hardness, chlorine, heavy metals such as lead and copper, and other organic impurities from your water to improve its taste, smell and appearance. The kettle includes a recyclable Brita Maxtra cartridge which features a Memo display that automatically reminds you when your filter cartridge needs to be changed.
The VKJ469 is designed with an extra-large water window indicating water level to help you fill the kettle to the desired amount. And this window illuminates blue to red when boiling, making it easier to judge the correct amount and giving your kettle a sophisticated style. But the colours don't have to stop when the kettle isn't in use as there is Spectra--ever-changing colours when the kettle is on standby mode maintaining the stylish look. The kettle is fitted with a non-slip, 360° rotational base for left and right-handed usage and cord storage to keep your kitchen worktop fuss-free.
- Fast boil 3 kW polished stainless steel Brita filter jug kettle and base
- Concealed element for maximum efficiency and easy clean;1 l capacity and extra-large water window for accurate filling
- 1 l capacity and extra-large water window for accurate filling
- Fitted with blue to red internal illumination on boil with Spectra--ever-changing colours on standby, non-slip, 360° rotational base for left and right-handed usage and cord storage
- Brita filter technology filters limescale and chlorine--works while boiling and includes Brita Maxtra cartridge