The objective of Rush Hour is to move the little red car out of the snarled up traffic gridlock that the game begins with. Rush Hour arrives with 40 challenge cards, which depict various gridlock scenarios to set up your traffic jam to. Use the coloured Troublesome Trucks and Aggravating Autos to reflect the chaos on your particular challenge card. Then all you have to do is move the blocking vehicles up or down on the grid in order to free up the escape route for your own red car. And yet this wonderfully simple concept is enthrallingly more difficult to execute. Who knows, maybe the real London rush hour is easier on the nerves than the Binary Arts version.
- Encourages problem solving skills
- Develops critical thinking and strategy development
- 40 challenge cards guide you from the beginner levels through to expert
- This highly addictive game has won over 15 international awards including Best UK Toy of the Year 1999, Mensa Mind Games Select Award 1997 and Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award 1997
- Solutions to challenges provided