The rechargeable wireless dehumidifying egg can reduce the humidity where used. This reusable unit is ideal for small areas around the home and in other places like caravans, boats etc and can remove up to 120g of moisture per use. No electric power is needed during use but does require to be regenerated in a microwave when full which is done within 10 minutes. The indicator on the side of the cradle tells you when full, pink when wet and blue when dry.
A dehumidifier takes moisture from the air lowering the humidity. It does this by condensing water onto a cold surface like an ice cold drink on a warm day, the water condenses on the outside.
- A Dehumidifying Egg which is able to be
- put inside cabinets, wardrobes, drawers and
- book cabinets
- When the egg is fully absorbed with moisture
- the indicator at the side changes colour
- from blue to pink.
- When the indicator is pink, it can be regenerated
- by putting into microwave oven or normal oven
- Great for small rooms or areas and offices.
- Capillary effect of advanced ceramic technology
- moisture from the surrounding space
- Absorbed characteristic of SiO2 in Egg adsorbs
- about 60cc to 80cc of moisture.
- Wetness indicator is situated on either side
- of the Egg holder.
- Indicator will change from blue(Dry)
- to Pink(wet)