M2 Basic Upper Arm Digital Blood Pressure MonitorManufacturer Code : HEM-7116-E8(V)
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
For users who want to verify if their BP is in the recommended level of under 135/85 mmHg a little symbol is discretely lit indicating the measurement results are out of range if above this level. The Omron M2 basic stores the last recorded reading. With these features it offers all necessary information a consumer will require for self measurement in a highly portable monitor.
- Fully automatic upper arm blood pressure monitor
- Shows if irregular pulses are detected and only displays reliable results
- Large 3-fold display (Sys/Dia/Pulse)
- LCD Digital Display Measurement
- Discreet indication if blood pressure value is outside the standard range for home measurement
- Last Reading Memory
- One button operation
- Fuzzy-logic controlled by electric pump (Intellisense)
- Power Source 4 “AAA” batteries 1.5V or optional AC/DC adapter (6V = 4W)
- Battery life Capacity of new alkaline batteries is approximately 300 measurements
- Medium cuff: arm circumference 22 to 32 cm
- Manufacturers warranty