Continuing in Breville's long-line of innovative sandwich toasters is the VST025. This sandwich press is a little different to the sandwich toasters by which Breville made their name, producing toasted Panini rather than standard toasted sandwiches. These Italian small loaves have achieved fantastic popularity in recent years and have become established deli favourites that are great for lunches or light meals. And now you can take them out of the deli and into your kitchen with the Breville VST025.
This sandwich press is made from stainless steel and makes up to three sandwiches at a time to help feed hungry appetites quickly and without fuss. Or if you want to move away from serving traditional sandwiches, get creative and toast sandwich wraps--great as a snack, lunch or side dish. The VST025 has a hinged lid to accommodate breads of different thicknesses and using it is simple thanks to the power-on and ready-to-cook indicator lights. Cleaning up afterwards is made all the easier with the VST025's flat, non-stick-coated aluminium plates and it's also fitted with a cool-touch handle, non-slip feet and cord storage.
- Stainless steel sandwich press.
- Makes three Panini--suitable for Ciabatta and Focaccia breads and also wraps.
- Hinged lid accommodates different bread thicknesses.
- Flat non-stick-coated aluminium plates for easy cleaning.
- Power-on and ready-to-cook indicator lights, cool-touch handle, non-slip feet and cord storage.