MX vs ATV On the Edge (PSP)
Sorry, this product is currently unavailable.
Rainbow Studios has mastered ATVs, conquered motocross, and now redefines the off-road genre on the PSP. MX vs ATV Unleashed: On the Edge, takes a multitude of vehicles vying to own the off-road and unleashes them against each other via 4 player WiFi Ad-Hoc. Immense freeworld areas boast a variety of specialized SuperMoto, Short track, Hill climb, and Waypoint races. Just when you think youve reached the pinnacle of racing, an assortment of freeworld challenges like the all-new big air outdoor freestyle competitions, and a variety of mini games await. Take on the racing world in an attempt to knock off motocross and ATV riders in over 50 technical supercross and rugged outdoor tracks. Throughout the game, motocross bikes and ATVs collide on the same track to determine racings best machine. Take the off-road, on the road with your PSP in an adrenaline fueled off-road experience.
- Open Class Ad Hoc Wi-Fi competition Challenge anyone in numerous off-road vehicles against 3 other players (ATV, Monster truck, Sand rail, and more)
- Varied racing events See how your racing ability stacks up in varied modes like SuperMoto, Short track, Hill climbs, and Way point races
- New Off-Road vehicles Rip through the sand dunes in two new ATV models, launch off snow capped mountains with a redesigned monster truck, or show off two new pimped out 4x4 golf kart to country club friends
- New Tracks Compete on 8 new tracks built specifically for the PSP
- Outdoor Freestyle Check your skills in pulling off over 40 plus rider stunts in this new game mode
- Rhythm Racing Rainbows Rhythm Racing physics engine perfectly re-creates each vehicles real world handling in order to conquer all dangerous terrain
Classification: Games - PSP - Driving
Certificate: PEGI 12+ PEGI Minimum Age 12