737 Pilot in Command Evolution Deluxe Edition (PC DVD)
Shipping Destinations for this item
The “Classic” series in amazingly detailed simulation.
Developed by highly qualified programmers and modellers, this Flight Simulator X add-on is a major technological break-through of the famous and widely awarded 737 Pilot in Command.
737 Pilot in Command EVOLUTION is today's most advanced, most realistic, most complete Boeing 737-300/-400/-500 simulation for Microsoft Flight Simulator X.
Tested by active Boeing pilots, 737 Pilot in Command gives simmers the meticulously detailed panels, the true-to-life Flight Management Computer (FMC) and realistic simulation systems.
So real, 737 Pilot in Command EVOLUTION could be used by airline pilots!
Every aspect of 737PIC Evolution has been completely modelled and coded to produce a fantastically detailed, highly authentic simulation of this important 737 series.
If you are already flying our 737 Pilot in Command, you will be amazed by the
new 737 Pilot in Command EVOLUTION features:
• Fully new aircraft 3D model to match today’s Flight Simulator X requirements; winglets variants, more animations and moving parts
• New HD 2D panel graphics to suit both 4:3 and widescreen options
• Fully 3D interactive virtual cockpit
• High Definition textures on panels, fuselage and liveries
• Fire protection system to simulate engine fire and realistic fire extinguish procedure
• Updated Navigraph’s FMC database
• Improved compatibility with Online flights, VRinsight modules
737 Pilot in Command Evolution DELUXE includes a total of 36 international
airlines. Among them:
B737-300 : Air Berlin - China Southern Airlines - Delta - Garuda Indonesia - JAT - Jet2 - KLM (old colours) - Korongo - Lufthansa - Southwest Airlines - United Airlines (Battleship grey) – TNT - Europe Airpost (France) - Continental (United) (USA
B737-400 : Japan Airlines - Olympic Airways - Qantas - SAS - US Airways - Virgin Blue -Jet4four (Maroc) - KLM (The Netherlands) - British Airways (UK) - Brussels Airlines (Belgium) - Alaska (USA).
B737-500 : Air Baltic - ANA - LOT - Sky Europe Airlines - Southwest Airlines - SAS (Scandinavia) - Lufthansa (Germany) - BMI Baby (UK).